Dynamite’s 100% return guarantee covers the quality of each our products. If the quality of any of our products is inferior in any way, we will exchange or refund the full purchase price of the product.
It is the responsibility of the Dynamite distributor to return the product to our warehouse. If a distributor has simply overstocked or changed their mind (there is no quality issue related to a product), a 50% restocking fee will be charged and distributor is responsible to pay all return shipping fees. It is recommended the distributor contact their sponsor, upline, downline or retail customers who might purchase the product from them. Product returned to stock must be in resalable condition as defined in Section 14–Definitions.
Product exchanges made for the purpose of favorable gain through maximizing commissions or manipulating the Compensation Plan (as evidenced through patterns observed outside the average distributor pattern of exchanges) will not be honored and are considered a material breach of the distributor agreement.
Dynamite Marketing has a 100% satisfaction guarantee for every customer. Each distributor, after educating the consumer, can feel secure in introducing any of our products without fear of bearing the costs of a product return. If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason, they may return any product (limit one return per product) within 60 days from the date of purchase for refund or exchange. Customers are required to work through their distributors to handle all refunds, exchanges and/or replacements. Customers unable to locate their distributor should contact customer service for assistance. Upon receipt, Dynamite will complete the refund or will send out replacement product. Dynamite will not refund or pay for shipping charges unless there is a product quality issue. Please note, any Points or Bonus Volume will be reversed for any product(s) returned for a refund.
1. Before returning any product, call customer service at 1-800-697-7434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization number. Customer Service will guide you through the return process.
2. Complete the Product Return Form found on your back office. Mail to your customer and/or include in your well-packaged product box.
1. You must be the distributor who originally purchased the merchandise from Dynamite to exchange it or customer must have purchased the product from an authorized Dynamite distributor or Dynamite Corporate through customer service or a distributor replicated website;
2. Product returned to stock must be in resalable condition as defined in Section 14–Definitions;
3. You must pack the items using a proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials and ship to Dynamite Corporate;
4. Each return (distributor or customer) must include a Product Return Form (available in your back office) with a Return Authorization number. Each customer return must also include a copy of the customer’s original and dated sales receipt (also located on your back office). The Return Authorization number must be obtained from customer service by calling 1-800-697-7434 or emailing email@example.com;
5. It is the distributor’s responsibility to track any returned package;
6. If return is quality related, Dynamite will issue a shipping return label;
7. Any customer return made through the distributor must be received by Dynamite within 10 days from the time the Distributor received the merchandise back from their customer. Any customer return of a product purchased on a replicated website must include a completed Product Return Form completed and signed by the Distributor;
8. Once Dynamite receives the product(s), the exchange product(s) will be shipped or a refund will be made. If you need your replacement product right away, you may purchase the replacement and a credit will be made to your account when the return is received.