Support your body in the summer to stay well.
No one wants summer sickness.
Summer means go-go-go as we suck the marrow out of every warm, wonderful minute. Change in activity, sleep patterns and heightened chaos, can take a toll on our immune system, leaving us prone to allergies and summer colds. But there is no way anyone wants summer sickness!
Sometimes you just need a reminder to treat yourself well, starting with boosting a few critical nutrients so you don’t have to slow down the summer fun!
1. Dynamite Foundation Products—Stress is a nutrient sucker, so make sure to fill the reservoir and maintain a consistent level of nutrients for when the need arises. One very easy way to get a baseline of trace minerals is to add Elixir™ to your morning juice (preferably fresh-squeezed). Of course, maintain your daily foundation nutrients with DM Plus™ and Tri-Mins™.
2. Hiscorbadyne® (pronounced “HISS-CORE-BAH-DINE”)— You know how citrus and other vitamin C-rich foods are the go-to cold fighting foods? Think of this product as super-enriched orange juice! Formulated with bioflavonoids, which are potent, plant-derived antioxidants, Hiscorbadyne promotes circulation, enhances the immune system, increases capillary strength, and stimulates bile. Ingredients also help with stress and of course, preventing summer sickness!
3. SOD—This proprietary formula of targeted minerals assists a person’s immune system to build, repair, and stabilize itself. It consists of zinc, copper, selenium, and manganese chelated to immune-specific amino acids. For children, you can open a capsule and put ¼ to ½ of the tasteless powder contents into apple sauce. Do this once a day, for 10 days to boost immunity and avoid getting sick in the summer.
4. Mega Botanicals—This great tasting “super food” contains chlorophyll-rich super greens, digestive enzymes, immune-enhancing mushrooms, herbs, probiotics and powerful antioxidants. The combination provides natural energy as well as foundational, pH-balancing and long-lasting health benefits. Mix a serving size of Mega Botanicals with water or whole juice, and serve it in the morning or send a single-serve packet in their backpack to shake into a bottle of water as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
* Dynamite’s suggested usage is easily adjusted to children of all ages however we recommend you check with your pediatrician on amounts.
*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.
To order Dynamite products, please honor our system by contacting your individual Dynamite distributor who is trained to provide personalized assistance to address the unique needs of your animals. Don’t have a distributor? Call our customer service team at 800-697-7434.