Balm Works for Scaly Skin!
Over night treatment for baby-soft feet:
1. Scrub loose, dry skin and callouses to remove dead skin.
2. Drop Trace Minerals Concentrate into any deep cracks or injured tissue.
3. Apply Dynamite Balm liberally over entire foot, including cracked areas.
4. Carefully pull over old socks (they will be ruined, so choose socks wisely)
5. Sleep with socks on…
6. Remove socks and wash/scrub off any remaining Balm.
7. Repeat a couple of nights if necessary.
“I had dry, red, scaly skin, swollen eyelids for a couple years before I found Dynamite Balm. It is a miracle!!!! Thank you so much for this product, it is a blessing. It immediately started working and the problem skin has not returned, thank God. Yaay!!”
-Deena, a happy Dynamite Balm customer
What is Dynamite Balm?
Dynamite Balm is a natural, all-purpose topical product for use on bruises, strains, burns, scrapes, scaly skin, wounds and more. It is also an excellent hoof dressing, calcium deposit softener, and scar tissue softener. It comes in three sizes: 3 oz jar, 6 oz jar and an easy-to-use 2.5 oz applicator stick.
What are other people saying about Balm?
(Click on links below)
|For Rough Summer Feet||Horse Hematoma||Ear mites in Cats||Scar Treatment|
|On a Surgery Incision||Ringbone||Swollen Knee|