Good health is a wonderful prize in and of itself but what if someone paid you to improve your health? Welcome to Dynamite’s Winter Weigh Off where we will reward you for every pound you lose. This 6-week weight loss challenge has weekly weigh ins and for every pound you lose you will earn $1 in DynaBucks.
WEEKLY ALL STARS:
HOW TO JOIN WINTER WEIGH OFF:
• Download the Winter Weigh Off team entry form from your back office or from the Facebook 180 Support Page here.
• Name your team, gather your members (minimum of 3), and send in your entry form.• Get your 180™, Dynamite Foundation Pack, and other supplements ordered.
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL PARTICIPANTS through February 13, 2013 on the following products: 180, DM Plus, Tri-Mins, Dyna-Lite, Mega Botanicals, Daily Foundation Pack, 180 Starter Pack, 180/Dyna-Lite Pack, and 180 Mega Pack
• Weigh in on the morning of December 31st and take your “before” picture. Send both of these to your team coach.
NOTE: Before and after pictures are mandatory to receive DynaBucks.
COACHES: Gather your team’s starting weights and “before” pics and send them in.
• Start taking 180 and “load” on December 31–January 1.
• Follow the 180 Protocol to lose weight.
• Coaches will turn in their team members’ weight every Wednesday. Each individual will receive $1 of DynaBucks for every pound lost between their first weigh in and the final weigh in on February 13, 2013.
• Each team must submit by email two (2) recipes that follow the 180 protocol. The recipes need to be original creations and copyright free.
• Submit your final team weight and “after” pictures on February 13, 2013.
Have fun, encourage each other, earn DynaBucks, lose the weight you always wanted to, and begin your journey to better health!
Contest Details and Rules
We are paying you to lose weight. For each pound you lose between your intial weigh in and the final weigh in on February 13, 2013 you will receive $1 in DynaBucks.
• Full feature article of your team in the Dynamite Digest newsletter
• Dynamite product sample pack for each member
• Dynamite Conference 2013 fees paid for the whole team
When registering teams, be sure to include email addresses so we can communicate with team members during the course of the challenge. Each team will be assigned a customer service specialist to answer any questions and be your contact point for communications. This information will be emailed to the team coach.
Contact information for Dynamite is firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-697-7434. You can also email or call your personal customer service contact assigned to you upon registration.
- Please consult your doctor before beginning any weight loss program.
- Teams must be a minimum of 3 participants one of which must be a current Dynamite distributor. There is no maximum size for teams.
- Enter your team members names, emails and initial starting weights using the “Team Entry Form” available in your back office. For additional weeks coaches can use the “Weigh In Form”. Stats can be emailed or phoned in to either our general numbers or your personal customer service specialist contact.
- Teams can join at any time during the challenge period.
- You may add team members at any time during the challenge but are not allowed to drop any members. Certain exceptions do apply (please contact home office).
- When adding a new team member: The new team member’s weight will be added to your team’s starting weight submitted at date of sign-up. This revised starting weight is what will be used when determining your team’s overall percentage of weight loss during the challenge period.
- The top team will be determined by the total percentage lost by the entire team based on starting weight (at date of sign up plus any additional team members that have been added) and final weight submitted on February 13, 2013.
- Each team needs to enter two (2) unique, copyright-free recipes during the challenge to be entered into the grand prize drawing. Recipes must be submitted by February 12, 2013.
- You will earn $1 in Dynamite DynaBucks for every pound you lose. Final amount (based on initial weigh-in and final weigh-in on Feb. 13, 2013) will be awarded to each participant at the end of the challenge. Final amounts will be available to spend on February 15, 2013.
- We must have your initial weigh-in, closing weigh-in and before and after photos submitted to qualify for DynaBucks. Closing weigh in must be on February 13, 2013.
- Each team member must submit before and after pictures to be eligible for DynaBucks at the end of the challenge. These photos will be submitted to team coaches. Coaches will need to have these photos to Dynamite by Feb 13, 2013. We will never publish these photos without written consent from the participant. Photos can be as simple as a head shot.
- To qualify for grand prize drawings, all team stats must be submitted each week. Deadline is Wednesday of each week by 12:00 pm MST.
- The Winter Weigh Off will run from December 31 through February 13. Final team stats and photos must be turned in by February 13, 2013.
- Winners will be announced no later than February 28, 2013.